- An upgrade to our standard 30L Vaccine Bag to include high capacity aluminium trolley
- Cold chain vaccine storage for extended periods of time
- 30 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 220HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Suitable for day long community visits
The Extra Large Porta Thermal 30 Litre Vaccine Bag (with Trolley)
The key difference between our standard 30 litre vaccine bags and this one is the inclusion of our four-wheel aluminium trolley with a carrying capacity of up to 30kg. Many community and mobile medical teams are reliant on vaccine and cold chain transportation in their role and need to be able to quickly and easily transport large quantities without risk to personal health and safety. The integrated trolley option provides additional carrying capacity in a handy wheelable format which gets great feedback from teams in the field.
Working to keep items such as vaccines and medicines in cold chain for up to extended periods of time, this large capacity, 30 litre vaccine bag is a great alternative to bulky polystyrene vaccine boxes. They are suitable for use by mobile and community nursing teams and feature a multiway handle design for hand grip, shoulder and height-adjustable two-person carrying, in addition to the integrated wheeled trolley.
Our insulated vaccine bags are designed for transporting chilled products and extending the time items remain between 2-8°C. These new updated 2020 versions build on the heritage of our original thermal bag but brings improvements including durability, infection control properties, insulation and handling. These bags are typically used to transport vaccines or other temperature sensitive medicines but can be used for any type of thermal-controlled transportation.
To find out more about the Cold Chain Thermal properties of the Portal Thermal range, please read our independent test result findings
Size / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 220 HPV packs *
- Trolley size: 360mm x 300
- Bag size: Internal 415 x 315 x 300mm External – 430 x 340 x 350mm
Thermal Bag Durability:
- 250D Tarpaulin
- YKK metal zips
- Metal fittings
Infection Prevention Features:
- Material and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 3 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Extensive independent testing has been conducted and full reports are available upon request. It should be noted that time contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. It is always advised to use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.
Tests in 2020 shows these bags holding cold chain for up to 7 hours, when coolant is used. We always advise using coolant to extend cold chain timings, 4 large blocks and 8 gels.
Health & Safety:
- Integrated four-wheel trolley design to limit lifting, with capacity up to 30kg
- Double padded hand grip
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding
- Ladder handle design: height adjusting handles for 2 person carrying
- Collapsible design for easy storage.
CorrMed has more than 20 years’ experience in infection control product development. We are ISO9001 certified, as is our quality manufacturer and our bag designer has been creating transport bags with thermal properties for over 40 years.
Porta Thermal 30 Litre Vaccine Bag with Trolley
Use 'Summer saver' as your discount coupon