- Cold chain vaccine storage up to 7 hours
- 30 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 220HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Suitable for day long community visits
- Manual carry option. Also available with a trolley for heavier loads
The Porta Thermal 30 Litre Vaccine Bag:
This large capacity, 30 litre vaccine carry bag is ideal for transporting cold chain items for long periods of time, including day long community nursing visits. The standard vaccine bag is designed to be carried by an individual, or has ladder handles for carrying by two people of different heights. There is also an option with an integrated trolley for full capacity heavy loads if preferred.
Our insulated vaccine bags are designed for transporting chilled products and extending the time items remain between 2-8°C. The new updated 2020 version builds on the heritage of our original thermal bag but brings improvements including durability, infection control properties, insulation and handling. These bags are typically used to transport vaccines or other temperature sensitive medicines but can be used for any type of thermal-controlled transportation.
To find out more about the Cold Chain Thermal properties of the Portal Thermal range, please read our independent test result findings
Size / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 220 HPV packs *
- Bag size: Internal 415 x 315 x 300mm External – 430 x 340 x 350mm
*This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants
Thermal Bag Durability:
- 250D Tarpaulin
- YKK metal zips
- Metal fittings
Infection Prevention Features:
- Material and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 3 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Extensive independent testing has been conducted and full reports are available upon request. It should be noted that time contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. It is always advised to use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.
Tests in 2020 shows these bags holding cold chain for up to 7 hours, when coolant is used. We always advise using coolant to extend cold chain timings, 4 large blocks and 8 gels.
Health & Safety:
- Double padded hand grip
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding
- Ladder handle design: height adjusting handles for 2 person carrying
- Can attach to a CorrMed trolley, available to purchase separately
- Collapsible design for easy storage.
CorrMed has more than 20 years’ experience in infection control product development. We are ISO9001 certified, as is our quality manufacturer and our bag designer has been creating transport bags with thermal properties for over 40 years.