- Enhancing our standard 20L Vaccine Bag to include a high capacity aluminium trolley
- Cold chain vaccine storage up to 7 hours
- 20 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 120HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Suitable for Search & Rescue; Paramedic Teams; Short Community Visits; and transfers between wards. For increased capacity, consider our 30 litre version
The Large Porta Thermal 20 Litre Vaccine Bag (with Trolley)
Ideal for the controlled transport of temperature sensitive medicines and vaccines, the CorrMed Porta Thermal Vaccine Bag is perfect for keeping products in cold chain between 2-8°C. One of the most durable on the market, the Porta Thermal Vaccine bag is great for community vaccination and immunisation programmes, as well as the transport or transfer of medication that needs to be kept in cold chain. This bag is in use by medical and emergency services internationally, because of its durability, wipe-clean, infection control design and its effectiveness. It is also a great alternative to bulkier refrigerated and polystyrene versions thanks to its foldable, storable format.
The key difference between our standard 20 litre vaccine bags and this one is the inclusion of our four-wheel aluminium trolley with a carrying capacity of up to 30kg. Many community and mobile medical teams are reliant on vaccine and cold chain transportation in their role and need to be able to quickly and easily transport large quantities without risk to personal health and safety. The integrated trolley option provides additional carrying capacity in a handy wheelable format which gets great feedback from teams in the field.
Working to keep items such as vaccines and medicines in cold chain for up to 7 hours, this medium capacity, 20 litre vaccine bag is a great alternative to bulky polystyrene vaccine boxes. They are most commonly selected by nursing teams offering community immunisation, search and rescue teams, emergency service teams, and paramedics, and for the safe and secure transfer of medication between wards or hospitals in a district. As with all our Porta Thermal Vaccine range, these bags feature a multiway handle design for hand grip, shoulder and height-adjustable two-person carrying, in addition to the wheeled trolley.
Enhancing our original design, the 2020 versions extend the time that items remain in cold chain between 2-8°C. Other enhancements include durability, infection control properties, insulation and handling.
To find out more about the Cold Chain Thermal properties of the Portal Thermal Page, please read our independent test result findings
Size / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 120 HPV packs *
- Trolley size: 360mm x 300mm
- Bag size: Internal 395 x 255 x 290mm External – 410 x 280 x 340mm
*This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants
Thermal Bag Durability:
- 250D Tarpaulin
- YKK metal zips
- Metal fittings
Infection Prevention Features:
- Material and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 2 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Extensive independent testing has been conducted and full reports are available upon request. It should be noted that time contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. It is always advised to use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.
Tests in 2020 shows these bags holding cold chain for up to 7 hours, when coolant is used. We always advise using coolant to extend cold chain timings, 4 large blocks and 8 gels.
Health & Safety:
- Integrated four-wheel trolley design to limit lifting, with capacity up to 30kg
- Double padded hand grip
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding
- Ladder handle design: height adjusting handles for 2 person carrying
- Collapsible design for easy storage.
CorrMed has more than 20 years’ experience in infection control product development. We are ISO9001 certified, as is our quality manufacturer and our bag designer has been creating transport bags with thermal properties for over 40 years.