CONTROL INFECTIONS, IMPROVE HYGIENE, REMOVE ODOURS
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and cross infection health risks increase.*
In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms spread infections, compromise hygiene standards and create offensive odours. You cannot clean the air itself and even simple virus, bacteria and odours from illness, food or smoke can remain in an area for days if untreated.
- Methods such as fogging can increase damp issues or leave chemical residues, often meaning areas cannot be occupied for several hours.
- Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough after cleaning, once a facility is re-used, harmful microorganisms return and grow at a rapid rate, health risks increase and odours prevail.
The MP100 unit oﬀers a rapid, mobile solution with many virus, bacteria & odours cleared in minutes.
- Reduces harmful viruses
- Breaks down unwanted bacteria
- Quickly clears odours
- Cleans into fabrics and furnishings
- Stops mould and fungi growth
- Treat multiple areas with a single unit
- No chemical residue or moisture aftertreatment
- Area can be put back to full use within minutes
- Low maintenance, clean and lamp change once a year
Unpleasant lingering odours can leave some rooms unusable or create a negative impression which aﬀects your company image and customer feedback. Attempting to mask odours with fragrances can make the area even more unpleasant.
Many odours are created from microorganisms, musty odours can indicate mould whereas unpleasant stale odours may be a warning sign of high levels of bacteria.
› Rapidly clear embarrassing odours from smoke, food, illness, incontinence, damp and mould
› Perfect for a wide variety of unoccupied areas
› Hotels – bedrooms, conference rooms
› Oﬃces - meeting rooms, break room, cafeteria
› Healthcare – communal areas, smoking rooms
› Gyms – studios, changing areas, washrooms
MULTI PURPOSE RANGE
MP RANGE DIMENSIONS
750mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 100mm (d)
220-230V 38 watts
Usually free standing as high as possible for maximum dispersal and quickest effect. Can also be wall or ceiling mounted if required.
Anodised aluminium, solid extrusion
As required for odour clearance, or continuous use for areas over 100m2 . Requires annual lamp change.