CONTROL INFECTIONS, IMPROVE HYGIENE, REMOVE ODOURS
The AIRsteril MF range lifts hygiene standards to a level impossible to reach with traditional cleaning alone.
In enclosed spaces, airborne microorganisms spread infections, create offensive odours and compromise hygiene standards. Traditional cleaning methods and masking agents are not enough, after cleaning, harmful microorganisms can return and grow at a rapid rate immediately after the first use.
The MF is fan driven and can easily be ceiling or wall mounted for continuous operation via a spur from an emergency lighting circuit. Alternatively, it is supplied with a plug and feet for temporary use on a raised flat surface such as a chest of drawers or any other high available surface, in a public area or permanent location, it should be hard wired to a spur.
Infections and odours are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces. In just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and cross infection health risks increase.*
Many odours are created from micro organisms, musty odours can indicate mould whereas unpleasant stale odours may be a warning sign of high levels of bacteria.
You cannot clean the air itself and even simple virus, bacteria and odours from illness, food or smoke can remain in an area for days if untreated.
- Reduces harmful viruses
- Circulate Fresh Air
- Breaks down unwanted bacteria
- Removes unhealthy microbes from the air
- Attacks odours at source
- Makes every room smell freshly cleaned
- Maintains sanitized surfaces
- Stops mould and fungi growth
- Clears smelly compounds in teh air 24/7
- Low maintenance, clean and lamp change once a year
The Multiﬂex range is completely safe for use in areas of continuous occupation.
- Fan operation distributes cleaning air
- Annual lamp change maintains performance
- Robust vandal resistant Aluminium casing
- Wall or ceiling mountable on four screws
- Plug in or quickly wired into fused spur
PEFECT FOR USE IN
- Changing Rooms - gymnasiums, oﬃces
- Kitchens and food preparation areas
- Care Homes - lounges, corridors, receptions
- Waiting Rooms
- Open Plan Oﬃces
MULTI FLEX RANGE
MF RANGE DIMENSIONS
430mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 100mm (d)
220-230V 33 watts
Wall or ceiling mounted. Easy for marking, four fixing points.
Anodised aluminium extrusion
Continuous, indicated by blue lamp. Requires annual lamp change