Our Insulated thermal bags are designed for cold chain transport. Typically used for vaccines or other temperature sensitive medicines, the bags will keep contents cool for up to 6 hours when used with coolant gel packs. Our vaccine bags keep chilled products at critical temperatures for extended periods of time, without the need for continuous refrigeration.
These bags come with an adjustable carry handle and 2 internal thermal separators. Separators are designed to help keep temperatures within required range through reducing air circulation when bags are opened.
- 300D Polyester
- YKK metal waterproof zips
- Metal fittings
- Wipe clean materials
- Foil Lining
- Tested by British Independent testing company
- Proven to retain cool temperature for up to 6 hours with the use of gel packs
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- 2 Internal Thermal Separators.
- Double padded hand grip
- Shoulder strap, padded, adjustable & removable
- Transparent window for identification
20 L Thermal Vaccine Transportation Bag
Bag Weight: 1.26kgs
Size: 400mm x 280mm x 330mm
Colour: Sky Blue